Thursday 3 May 2007

Neunburg to Prague

Another great day's riding! I reached the Czech border at around 10:00 and then started criss-crossing the country to get to Prague. After about half an hour I came to another border point, so I showed my passport and pull over shortly afterwards to nip to the toilet. When I'd stopped I noticed all the shop and road signs were in German. I figured that was nice of the Czechs, giving the German's a chance to find their way. Then I realised I'd gone back to Germany - bugger!

Around three hours later I finally arrived in Prague. SO here I am, sitting in my apartment, trying to cool down (it's hot) and getting ready to go find an internet cafe to send this. Toni will be here in less than 24 hours so I better get some beers in.

Just to summerise the roads for any motorcyclists reading this - they're all awesome! Even the main roads are interesting, when compared to those in England. Scotland still rocks tho :-)

'Till later,
Jon.

PS... here§s some piccies bracket..i cant get this czech kezboard working end bracket

Yesterday... on the road...

_MG_9020


Last night... working in my room .. exclamation mark ¨.. cant ¨get the key working...

_MG_9027

Entering Czeck .. the first time...

_MG_9029


Driving through Czëch = awesome roads... exclamation again...

_MG_9031

PS... lith print in PS2... open piccie, add hue-sat layer and select colorise.. then choose nice brownish hue.. then add another blank layer on top, fill with 50p.c. grey, change blend to overlay, add 25p.c. noise, then a little gaussian blur.. all done... excalamation

No comments: